Wednesday, August 1, 2012

At Home Wednesday: Lazy Summer Days


Despite being home for a much needed summer break, day after day I feel compelled to be super productive. I have the anticipated semester ahead, blogging, working-out, and daily tasks on the brain; to which I plan out each day accordingly. Yesterday, however, I anxiously awaited the arrival of the book Cupcakes & Cashmere, which I had ordered the week prior. Every time I heard a familiar sounding car, I quickly jumped up to the window to see if the post-man had arrived. At lunch, it finally arrived. So excited, I quickly opened the package and began reading. In a matter of pages I had decided that today, I was taking the day off! I lit one of my favorite candles, poured a glass of iced tea, and laid on the couch reading all afternoon. Sometimes, a girl just needs a day off, that's what lazy summer days are for! 

No comments:

Post a Comment