Wednesday, June 20, 2012

At Home Wednesday: Lady Loves Stamps

This Lady Loves Stamps! 

When I get into a project, I go all the way. My latest obsession is stamps! With a collection of notecards already piled in desk drawers (another one of my loves, notecards are so personable and reflect the personality of the sender), I couldn't imagine any craft more fun than to make my own cards. Two weekends ago while at Michael's Craft Store, I came across a sale bin of $1 stamps and decided to pick up a few. Well...a few became many, plus blank notecards, and a variety of ink colors...a small impulse extra turned into a full-on stamp collection! What's a girl supposed to do? They were all so adorable, I couldn't pass them up! 


A few of my favorites. 

Stamps on stamps. 

Colorful Inks. 

Anchor inspired. 

Just a little thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment