Monday, June 11, 2012

Muse Monday: Roman Holiday!

Ballet Pink Lips! 



After a recent Audrey Hepburn marathon, I finally watched Breakfast at Tiffany's all the way through as well as Sabrina. Both of which I completely adore! More so than falling in love with Hepburn herself or her iconic style, I was mesmerized by her strikingly beautiful lips. A matte soft pink, unfussy, effortless, demure, what more can I say other than I desperately desired that color. A trip to Sephora was necessary. I knew that I wanted a lipstick in Hepburn's shade, but the better question was what brand to start the search with: Chanel, Dior, YSL, Nars...so many choices! The first counter I hit: Nars...The first tube I chose: Perfect...The Name: Roman Holiday...Destiny! 


Sheer delicate pastel pink 

No comments:

Post a Comment