Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Foodie Tuesday: My Trader Joe's Top 5

My Top Trader Joe's Necessities! 

Anyone who knows me knows that I have an obsession with all things Trader Joe's. Trader Joe's isn't your typical grocery store, I would say it is more of an experience, and a healthful one at that. Trader Joe's offers an array of the best produce, packaged goods, and products curated from around the world and brought to the grocery store setting at affordable prices. I decided to pay homage to the great Trader Joe's and share my top 5 foods from Trader Joe's that I can't live with out!  

 Happy Trekking Nut Mix: Almonds, Cashews, Pistachios,
Chocolate, Cranberries, & Cherries 

 Crunch Salted Peanut Butter 

 Fire Roasted Papaya & Mango Salsa
on a Sweet Potato Tortilla Chip 

 Sparkling Mineral Water with Lime 

French Roast Coffee (pre-ground) 

No comments:

Post a Comment