Wednesday, July 18, 2012

At Home Wednesday: Coconut Oil

8 Awesome Uses for Coconut Oil 

From Mind Body Green 


From coconut gelato to body lotion, I find the scent of coconut to be completely intoxicating! I've been dying to coconut oil as a healthy cooking option...French toast using coconut oil? sounds amazing right? But, had yet to pull the trigger until I read "8 Awesome Uses for Coconut Oil" on the blog Mind Body Green, check out the entire article here....Not only can coconut oil be used in the kitchen bed in the bathroom too, I was convinced  that I needed to head to Whole Foods immediately and pick some up. And so I did! Trust me, it's totally worth the hype! I've already used it as eye make-up remover and deep hair conditioner, plus it smells out of this world good! 
  1. Make-up Remover / Eye cream 
  2. Massage Oil 
  3. Pre-shave and After-shave 
  4. Deep Hair Conditioner 
  5. Burn relief and scar reduction 
  6. Toothpaste 
  7. Oil Pulling
  8. Cooking 
A little skeptical to try it straight from the jar, try Mountain Ocean Skin Trip Coconut, my new found favorite body lotion made with coconut oil, aloe, and lanolin! It's light, moisturizing, and the smell is addictive. Find it at Whole Foods Market! 

                                       


No comments:

Post a Comment