Friday, July 27, 2012

Fashion Friday: My TopShelf II

Bring on the beauty! 

Part II, this is what I love and use daily to keep my face clear, hair shiny, skin radiant, and smelling good! I am currently in the midst of searching for a new great shampoo and conditioner...so when I find ones that I love I will share! Have a Beautiful Weekend! XOXO 

La Parfume: 
Burberry The Beat
Aqualina Pink Sugar Sensual 
Bvlgari au the Blanc 
Marc Jacobs Pear 
CK One Summer 
Lavender essential Oil 

My Hair Secret: 
The Mason Pearson Hair Brush
Worth the hype! If you don't have one, get one! 
Healthier hair is beautiful hair!

Extra SPF: 
Aveeno Naturaly Radiant Daily Moisturizer
Arizona Sun SPF 30
Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch SPF 50

In the Tub: 
Mac Green Gel Cleanser 
Neutrogena Natural Purifying Scrub 
Venus Shaver
Dove Beauty Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment