Monday, July 16, 2012

Muse Monday: Poppy Delevigne!

Classic Cool 

How would you describe your style?...Classic, Bohemian, Edgy, Vintage, Romantic? This is a conundrum I often contemplate.  Because, honestly, I identify with all of the above. Some days, I want a chic timeless look, others downtown cool... While reading an excerpt about the style of Poppy Delevigne,  her style was described in a way that struck me...Classic Cool. Having heard of her name, a well-known socialite, I did some research on her enviable fashion taste and signature looks. This girl has a genius ability to pair eclectic and fun pieces with the classics, creating an effortless, cool, and unique look...a style I aspire to encompass. Pairing a LBD with converse or a flowing skirt with leather, the contrast of aesthetics work flawlessly! 




No comments:

Post a Comment