Monday, July 9, 2012

Muse Monday: Me, Myself, and My Favorite Things

IT''S MY BIRTHDAY! So Let Them Eat Cake!


In honor of my 19th Birthday, I have decided to dedicate today and the rest of this week to myself and what I like. Because, let's be honest, who doesn't want to stretch out their birthday's celebration to a whole week!...well, I guess only those of us under a certain age... Also, it's my blog so I can really do whatever I want.


Today, I've decided to share a few of my favorite things: Fashion, Food, Travel, and last but certainly not lease SHOES! While, I must admit these "things" are just that and do not define my happiness...well, acutally they do make me a hell of a lot happier!...More so, if I were to describe myself with material goods these would be the things that make me ME. Enjoy! XOXO...and feel free to celebrate today on my behalf!


























No comments:

Post a Comment